Custom 47mm (1.85 inch) Chips
|Quantity||Price per chip|
These are the same as the standard 39mm custom poker chips, but larger in diameter (39mm is approximately 1.5" diameter, 47mm is approximately 1.85" diameter). The thickness of our 47mm chips is 3.3mm, which is the same thickness of our standard 39mm custom chips.
Fully custom ceramic poker chips. Not just for poker, these chips are used as military challenge coins, birthday parties, drink tokens, gift certificates, wedding announcements, business cards, golf ball markers, geocaching tokens,....
- Casino quality 47mm ceramic 14g chips
- The print becomes a part of the ceramic chip. There are no labels, stickers or any print on top of the chip.
- Both sides of the chip are fully custom. Each side can be different for no extra charge.
- Customize the edge of the chip. Text on the edge is included. Add a website address, denomination, stripes, or whatever else you can think of.
- Low minimum order quantity of just 25 chips.
- Waterproof and sturdy. Don't worry about the colors fading or the chips breaking.
- Edge stripe alignment is not done by default on ceramic chips, since the edges and faces of the chips are printed separately. It is an additional 20 cents per chip, and must be requested via email prior to production.
How to order:
- Place your order by ordering the total number of custom chips that you want.
- After you place your order, contact us to let us know the details of your order. You can email artwork to email@example.com
- We will then work with you ensure the artwork is optimized for printing on our chips.
- You will receive email proofs (JPG) showing the artwork for your chips, including the edge artwork.
- No chips will print until you finalize the order and give the "okay" to print the full order.
- We are happy to print prototype chips for you before placing a full order - prototypes are $1.25 each plus shipping. Edges are not printed on prototypes.
- Once approved to print, orders take 2-3 weeks to print and ship. Expedited orders are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
MINIMUM 25 CHIPS PER DESIGN REQUIRED.